Healthy Heart, Body and Bones
The tree of Life is first mentioned in the first book of the Bible. It was in the Garden of Eden, in the centre of the garden. The centre of the garden represents the Holy Place. The fruit of this tree was key to eternal life. It was for this reason Adam and Eve were asked to leave the garden of Eden, so that they would not in their disobedient, separated state from God have the fruit from the Tree of life!!
Here are powerful keys to live an abundant life, having a healthy heart, strong bones. These are powerful and transformative as these are based on the living Word of God. Read it multiple times. Be aware of it through the day and let these guide your thoughts, attitude, words and actions.
- Desire fulfilled is a tree of life. (Ref. Proverbs 13:12)
- When hope is not deferred it makes the heart healthy. (Ref. Proverbs 13:12)
- Fear of the Lord is a fountain of life.(Ref. Proverbs 14:27)
- Wholesome tongue is a tree of life. (Ref. Proverbs 15:3)
- By joy of the heart, spirit is healed. (Ref. Proverbs 15:13)
- Merry heart – makes a cheerful countenance. (Ref. Proverbs 15:13)
- Envy causes rottenness to the bones.(Ref. Proverbs 14:30)
- Rejoicing causes wholesomeness to the bones. (Ref. Proverbs 14:30)
- The light of the eyes rejoices the heart. (Ref. Proverbs 15:30)
- A good report makes the bone fat. (Ref. Proverbs 15:30)
- The fear of the Lord and knowledge of the Holy will increase the lifespan. (Ref. Proverbs 9:10,11)
The tree of Life is also mentioned in the book of revelation.
And he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Book of Revelations 22: 1,2)
Cursed is everyone that hangs on a tree. (Galatians 3:13). The “curse” is separation from God. Especially since death by crucifixion until then was used for the worst sinners. But after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, the cross became the symbol of abundant, wholesome life – brought in by the blemish less lamb of the world. Understanding and believing & being willing to change your life based on this will lead you to an abundant life, even extending into eternity.